You booked your trip and before you know it, you’ll be headed to the airport bound for your next adventure. In the meantime, here are five reasons your trip kicks ass…
1. Explore the biodiversity of Costa Rica.
2. Hike in a incredible, vibrant cloud forest that averages 12 feet of rain per year.
3. Head to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world at Manuel Antonio State Park.
4. See the crocodiles of the Tarcoles river up close.
5. Ride the rapids of the Sarapiqui River while whitewater rafting.