They say a picture is worth 1,000 words, so in theory, here are 5,000 words worth of our travelers’ pictures. Enjoy the Pics of the Week brought to you by the Pumpkin Spiced Sale (ending October 30th)!
1. @kayciejo13- Every Harry Potter fan’s dream come true. Pour us a Butterbeer.
Today was our final day in London, and we spent the day at the Warner brothers studio and then on a walk through the city of sites from the movie! We saw where they filmed the entrance to the leaky cauldron, and Diagon Alley and of course made a stop at the real Kings Cross station! I also got to have my first butterbeer! For a Harry Potter fanatic like myself it was a dream come true!! #europe2k15 #EFcollegebreak #harrypotterstudios #imadeittohogwarts #londonday3
2. @thecitynightlights- Preparing for Halloween with a trip to the Paris Catacombs.
A photo posted by @thecitynightlights on
3. @pinkmexi88- No caption needed. #yum
4. @kellypalmerrrr- A cloudy day in Amsterdam trumps a cloudy day anywhere else.
A photo posted by Kelly Palmer (@kellypalmerrrr) on
5. @rukittennmee- Just more proof that Prague is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
That’s all for now! Catch us next week for more Pics of the Week.