Happy Monday, everyone! This week may have been the hardest yet to choose the Top 5 Pictures of the Week. Our travelers are truly crushing the Instagram game. Keep calm and scroll on…
- @drizzydrea125- Proof that a cloudy day in Germany > a sunny day anywhere
2. @natash_point0- Living large in Santorini, making the rest of the Instagram community jealous.
3. @lizbethvee- Taking Amsterdam’s Royal Palace by storm.
4. @adventuresofolivia- Big Ben at nightfall is pretty handsome if you ask us.
London is amazing! Saw Big Ben, Parliament, Buckingham palace, survived walking across the 'wobbly' bridge (luckily there were no death eaters out) saw gringotts bank, the ministry of magic, Leadenhall market, Kingscross station, ate lunch at Neils Yard, drove past Kensington garden, walked Abbey road, rode the London eye, and finished the night at a pub where we enjoyed fish and chips. I'm a tired but happy girl 🙂 #bigben #london #efcollegebreak #europe #travel #wanderlust #international
5. @seans2008- This drink that has us thinking it’s 5 o’clock somewhere.
As always, keep tagging us with #efcollegebreak on your travel adventures for your chance to be featured here next week!